Thursday, May 15, 2008

Biking with Rosita

Ok, so I'm not the best in the world, but I'd have to say biking is one of my all-time-favorite activities. There's just not much that compares with the feeling of flying down a hill with the wind rushing past your face and adrenaline pumping through your blood like crazy! Or when you find a good uphill that really challenges you to push your muscles to the limit. I LOVE IT! That and I have a loverly bike that treats me pretty darn good. So good, in fact that I named her. (You've heard of people naming their cars right? and pets? well I figure Rosita is just as good to me as any car or pet...ok maybe that's a little far fetched, but still, I have the time of my life with her).

So anyway, this past May, Camille and I decided to do our second annual Moab trip with her old ward and our good buddy Kristin. We were only down there a few days, but we really had a fun time mountain biking, water rafting and just plain having fun.

These are a few of the pics...Standing on the edge of Gemini Bridges after a sweet ride there.A bunch of tough chicks!Cliff Jumping!

No comments: